Mongolia- Cases of poisoning and suffocation due to the wrong uses of coal in Mongolia


Citizens in Mongolia stated that the emission of carbon monoxide as a result of burning raw coal during its winter use led to cases of suffocation and poisoning due to non-compliance with combustion standards as, over the past two years, people have adapted to the method of use. Citizens believe that smoke detectors are extremely important to protect them from inhaling carbon monoxide and the occurrence of smoke poisoning cases. The doctor, M.Tserenchimed, believes that the cases are caused by the improper use of coal and ignition due to a miscalculation of the time after the fire, calling for the need to use coal correctly to avoid damage.


[wpdm_package id=’44001′]



You might also like

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.